It's funny 'cos it's true.

Moderator:Thought Police

Zathras
Beta-Mandarin
Beta-Mandarin
Well I found it funny...

Post by Zathras » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:03 pm

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showth ... genumber=1

Shows that some just won't believe black is white eh? How about harping on for hundreds of posts about something you seriously haven't got a clue about and have the audacity to state to others that they're wrong and that people are entitled to an 'opinion' on these matters and that every opinion is as valid as the next. Cool, my opinion is I should be given several billion pounds, one is zero, the title of these forums is Smegma and not Ixyl and that the world is run by damned dirty apes. Of course, that's not wrong, it can't be wrong, it's an opinion :roll:

nightowl
Alpha (Conditioned)
Alpha (Conditioned)

Post by nightowl » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:17 pm

geez folk with too much time on their hands if you ask me :roll:
If you can't change your circumstances, then change your perceptions :P

Ice
Master of Melody
Location:Belfast, Northern Ireland... Where live music comes to die/be reborn...

Post by Ice » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:34 pm

I've given up posting in GD unless it's a post I actually care enough to help on... It's a mess. Latest thread titles include ''Witch Soundcard?, 'Witch Simpson are you?'

<sigh>

Kajun
World Controller
World Controller

Post by Kajun » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:46 pm

Oh, for crying out loud.

Alpha's proofs are great and incomprehensible to the majority of people, which is why I like and trust him. But almighty lord, if you can take a cake, visualise it into three pieces, and say "that's no longer a whole cake", then consult with your GP about your current dosage please. Decimal wasn't designed to represent fractions. THIS IS WHY WE STILL HAVE FRACTIONS.

And the trouble is, I don't even care.
Kajun is awaiting approval.