Anyone wanna do crazy train ?

Talent abounds in the <a href="http://gpg.ixyl.co.uk">guitar playing group</a>, where our contributors reinterpret classics and modern tracks.

Moderator: Thought Police

Nick_cor
Epsilon-Minus
Epsilon-Minus

Anyone wanna do crazy train ?

Post by Nick_cor »

Hey guys .. whats going on..
anyone wanna do crazy train.. its original and sutiable for all levels..
I'll probably get one recorded this weekend with my band.. so i can probably add it to the list.. take it easy guys
add me to your msn list if you wanna talk guitar talk

Nick_Cor@hotmail.com
Wolf11
Beta-Mandarin
Beta-Mandarin

Post by Wolf11 »

Hi again Nick :)

The GPG doesnt really work like this (although by all means record it and we,ll listen ) .

The idea is your name goes on the roster and when it's "your" turn you pick the song you want the group to try ...

In essense by only having a time limit etc you just play what you can of the song whether it,s a few bars or the whole thing...it teaches you to pick up learning songs and along the way improves your playing etc ..rather than people just picking songs they can already play :)

Wolf ;)
Nick_cor
Epsilon-Minus
Epsilon-Minus

okie

Post by Nick_cor »

ohh .. cool.. lol i feel like an idiot.. heres another stupid question.. when does the GPG start doing songs .. or how do i get on the roster?
Wolf11
Beta-Mandarin
Beta-Mandarin

Post by Wolf11 »

I,m sure Pete(Ice) Or Kajun will add you to the roster :)

If you look in this thread listing you will see the choices we have done...the Current one being HATE ME by Children of Boddom ...I assume a new choice will be posted pretty soon ..but you could if you want vaguely start learning that one ..even if its just a few bits and pieces if your eager :D

Wolf ;)
Wolf11
Beta-Mandarin
Beta-Mandarin

Post by Wolf11 »

Opps posted twice . :oops:

Wolf ;)
Ice
Master of Melody
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland... Where live music comes to die/be reborn...

Post by Ice »

I've added you to the GPG group Nick :) We add people to the roster once they've submitted a song ;) The current choice of Hate Me is still running.