Axehack's Gear

Got it? Flaunt it.
AxeHack
Epsilon-Minus
Epsilon-Minus

Post by AxeHack » Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:11 am

Here's what I am currently using:
Gibson Night Hawk ( I just bought this from a friend, I love the way it plays and I couldn't resist)
Jasmine Acoustic/electric
Ibanez '91 RG570JB

ImageImageImage

and a buttload of stuff on the table. The little amp at the top is my current amp a Gallien Kruger 250ML, in front is my Shure KSM 44 mic, under that is my Yamaha GEP50, small mixing board in front, Alesis SR16 drum machine to the left front, and you can see part of the ProTools Digi001 interface to the left of that.

mak
Delta (Bokanovsky)
Delta (Bokanovsky)

Post by mak » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:48 pm

nice axehack, i havent seen that model of gibson before :) i might upload a few pics of my meagre gear later.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/m4n14kal_music.htm

AxeHack
Epsilon-Minus
Epsilon-Minus

Post by AxeHack » Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:19 pm

Plays just like a Les Paul but has the mini humbucker on the neck. Gets a real throaty sound if you have it switched to run as a double coil. Both pickups have the ability to play as a single or double coil. It doesn't have quite the resonance or tone of a Les Paul but it is close and weighs about 1/3 as much, which is good for playing with the friends when I'm not sitting down. (I usually play sitting down when I'm at my house.)