[GPG] DGV's choice: Guns 'N' Roses - Don't Cry

A forum archive for GPG songs more than 6 months old to help keep the place tidy.
MoneyPenny
Alpha (Free)
Alpha (Free)

Post by MoneyPenny »

I think you will be surpirised just how many of us non players actually listen to everything you play
Blam
Thought Police
Thought Police

Post by Blam »

Agreed, just cos i don;t post a reply doesnt mean that i am not interested, i know MP is the same, we both have a wee listen to see what oyu guys get up to but cos neither of us can play we think better of replying!
Wolf11
Beta-Mandarin
Beta-Mandarin

Post by Wolf11 »

:bg:

Nice to know you listen eek :o

I didnt think we were being Bitchy at all.....you,d know it if we were :P ........Maybe once holidays are over things will settle.

Icebus has my upmost respect for pulling us Together, I just did,nt want his hard wrk to go to waste ..as Like I said we need to get it on an even Keel.

I,m glad other ppl listen..but please feel free to comment.....we are all trying to improve and constructive critisim is great......As you listening from a non guitar playing perspective ..you might pick something we havnt thought of..it,s easy to get tunnel vision lol :D
Blam
Thought Police
Thought Police

Post by Blam »

Fair point, we wil try and make positive comments, eh MP ;)
MoneyPenny
Alpha (Free)
Alpha (Free)

Post by MoneyPenny »

That would mean that I have to post out of the Hammer & Sickle :o

btw I loved this week's choice :bg:
Blam
Thought Police
Thought Police

Post by Blam »

:bg: lets not start to spam the boy's thread eh!
Ice
Master of Melody
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland... Where live music comes to die/be reborn...

Post by Ice »

Hmmm I'll need to have a bit of a think on this. I'm back, and have read things. But tbh I need to use a clean toilet, shower and bed. :D Seeya laters people, and thanks very much for trying to keep this alive while I was away, I really appreciate it :D
DGV
Beta-Mandarin
Beta-Mandarin

Post by DGV »

Well, I don't really care all that much as to how we go on with this, as long as we do. I know the number of actual participants has been pretty low, but that's okay. Even if we're a small bunch we'll go on. It would be good if it was real clear who's participating and who's contributing etc. I think that a definate one week time limit would be good - naturally people should be able to record after the limit too, but a new choice should appear promptly at one week intervals. That's my view.
Ice
Master of Melody
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland... Where live music comes to die/be reborn...

Post by Ice »

OK. There should be a one week time limit, but always setting it on the same day may be a problem as something might crop up at the home of the person who needs to set it, then they wouldn't be able to let us know that day etc.

I'd like a clearer idea of who is participating and also like Kajun to post his choice for this week.

Any ideas as to how to sort out who's participating on a regular basis? I don't want to be harsh on who participates but I think things would run more smoothly if things were in a set pattern. Saying that, this is meant to be fun not regimented.
Kajun
World Controller
World Controller

Post by Kajun »

Sorry, didn't even notice we'd gotten that far down! :(

My apologies for not being involved at all but things have just been too hectic. I have one to post but I'm not sure if I'm happy posting it if I can't even commit to recording a version myself :-?
Kajun is awaiting approval.
Hanohtep
Beth Orton's Mum
Beth Orton's Mum

Post by Hanohtep »

Well if it comes to the crunch then it'd be best to take my name off of the list at the moment. I have far too much work to do over the next month and a bit to take part... :(

Hopefully at the start of October I shall once again be able to take part.
hanohtep is saying is that the material world doesn't work that way
"Goat Boy is here to please you..."
Ice
Master of Melody

Post by Ice »

No guys thats not what I mean, I know you two are indisposed atm. Just put something in brackets beside your name in the roster like "temporarily unavailable", and we'll know to skip you etc. If other people are in similar circumstances, they should ask you to do the same for them.
Kajun
World Controller
World Controller

Post by Kajun »

Fair play. Should we put up our choices though, or just skip it this time round?
Kajun is awaiting approval.
Ice
Master of Melody

Post by Ice »

Yeah put up your choice and then it we'll have a week from when it's posted. I really missed playing guitar while I was away so I'm itching to learn some new stuff.
Bigpops
Beta-Mandarin
Beta-Mandarin

Post by Bigpops »

Sounds good to me.
Wolf11
Beta-Mandarin
Beta-Mandarin

Post by Wolf11 »

:bg:

Wolf;)