[MLG] Blam's pick mk iii

Moderator: Thought Police

Blam
Thought Police
Thought Police

[MLG] Blam's pick mk iii

Post by Blam »

Well i got a PM from the boss saying it was my turn, so here i am with an off the cuff post wedding track list, ........

Metallica - Frantic

Metallica - St.Anger

Joe Buden - Pump it Up

White Stripes - Little Acorns

Sean Paul - Get Busy

Queens of the Stoneage - Go with the Flow

More than usual but i would appreciate it if y'all could have a bash at all of these, i had to decide one of all of the great tunes on St. Anger album, i couldnt so i decided 2 was ok.
nightowl
Alpha (Conditioned)
Alpha (Conditioned)

Post by nightowl »

Haven't listened to 'pump it up' or 'get busy' but you already know I have no problems with you putting the other tracks on when your gracing my flat with your presence ;) although I may have chosen 'shoot me again' for one the metallica tracks, or maybe not its a hard decision :?
If you can't change your circumstances, then change your perceptions :P
Blam
Thought Police
Thought Police

Post by Blam »

shoot me again is a good song but i just love the way that frantic builds up, a great way to start an album, and st. anger just says it all about the frame of mind that james and co were in when the album was written, i like to think he is Zack angry, maybe not quite....
Ice
Master of Melody
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland... Where live music comes to die/be reborn...

Post by Ice »

Any point posting this when the lazy fuckers haven't listened to the last one?
Blam
Thought Police
Thought Police

Post by Blam »

sorry, i just decided i better do it since i dont want he boss on my ass, if you cant be arsed then dont bother, although (imo), the tracks selected should give you some listening pleasure, the Metallica tracks are there as a must but the couple of hip-hop/dancehall tracks are there to try and bring abit of something different to the group, which is often the same style (not a bad thing) in evey selection.
Hanohtep
Beth Orton's Mum
Beth Orton's Mum

Post by Hanohtep »

I shall endeavour to get both IceBus's and Blam's tracks done within the week.
hanohtep is saying is that the material world doesn't work that way
"Goat Boy is here to please you..."